It is often said that writing accesses the entrance to the soul. Chef Scotty constantly explores and searches both himself and the world. He focuses his thoughts in his blog “The Word of Chi by Chef Scotty”. He has written for local and national publications. Links to his articles are identified in the Writing section of his portfolio. Articles about Chef Scotty have also been published in local and national magazines. He was recognized in the book 101 Culinary Careers and numerous magazines, some of which are identified in the Articles section of his portfolio. Chef Scotty is currently working on a personalized cookbook detailing aspects of his life and experiences. Contact Chef Scotty for information on articles or other writings for your publication.
- RAGE Monthly March, 2012 – Top to Bottom tools for a Versatile Chef by Chef Scotty
- RAGE Monthly June, 2012 – The One-Pot Wonderfulness by Chef Scotty
- RAGE Monthly August, 2012 – Sweet Heat a Friend indeed by Chef Scotty
- RAGE Monthly October, 2012 – Trick-Or-Treat by Chef Scotty
- The Word of Chi by Chef Scotty
ARTICLES ABOUT CHEF SCOTTY
- Scott Wagner, caterer-owner, ChileCo Catering, San Diego, CA” pp.182 –183, in Culinary Careers, ed. by Rick Smilow and Anne E. McBride, Institute for Culinary Education, Clarkson Potter Publishers, May 2010.